Thursday, November 22, 2007

One Large Coffee, Fuck You, Peace

Dear Blog,

I should maybe post on this more often. I like blogs and they're pretty cool. But, I feel like I have to say a lot when I do post. Maybe I don't. Maybe just a few daily thoughts would be cool. I could really post anything. Writing. Thoughts. Anything. I might start another blog to just post It's Ben's Life episodes. I think I have over fifty. I just wrote three more tonight: Ben and His Emotions, Ben and the Real Papa, Ben and the Nay Saying No No Neighbor. I like all of them. I have become more and more crass and wordy as the episodes have come along. Those three previously mentioned episodes were the first three written on computer. It was a little easier that way, a little faster and cleaner. I was able to get three episodes out pretty quickly. Usually my brain is way ahead of my writing hand when I try to write episodes on a notebook. So, look for that It's Ben's Life blog right after I get all the episodes transferred onto my computer, which should be soon.

My grandparents are here and I'm trying not to let it slip that I'm losing my religion. They would be super pissed if they found out. I personally don't care what they think but the amount of bullshit I would have to wade through is worth them not finding out. For what it's worth, my parents are handling it so well. They are so supportive and I am truly proud of how they raised me. I don't mean to brag honestly. I know lots of people have parent problems. It makes me guilty most of the time. I didn't do anything to deserve my parents.

That's all for now gang. Here's a poem about wine and not so cool young lust, enjoy:

Samples of the finest vintage wines
Flood on down my throat and I'm still thirsty
Stupid alcohol all in my bursting belly
But no one's gonna grab me by the wrist
Why'd we break into your father's wine cabinet anyways
If we were just going to get piss drunk
And not even fool around like I've wanted to for weeks

Yours,
B Morgz

No comments: