Thursday, November 29, 2007

Look sister, here comes another genuine disaster

Dear Blog,

So, not feeling so great. Haven't been able to write at all. I've got a feelings block up where I can't express myself without babbling stuff. I just tried to slam on my guitar and ad lib. That's how I know it's another one of those phases. I hate it. I can't believe I'm still trying to write songs sometimes. I pity Kyle for having to listen to my ramblings.

This school is sucking my life out. I really hate it here. I don't want to go to chapel no more. I don't want to talk to conservative Christians no more. I don't want to be constantly bombarded by God no more. I don't want to be so far from home no more. I don't want to choke cafeteria shit down my throat no more. I don't want to learn about the Bible no more (I get it).

I'm going to have to rewrite a movie review I did for the school paper. I feel really bad about it. I tried but I had no idea what I was doing and I'm afraid I looked really stupid doing it. But, I was just trying to help. I'm never quite as good as I convince myself I am some days.

I might have a date. I don't know if it's a date. I feel so awkward but maybe happy. Should I be happy? I don't even know what's going on and no one is going to tell me I'm afraid. I'm not blunt enough to ask. I don't even know what I want. It's pretty goddamn retarded if you ask me.

I should go to bed soon.

Yours,
B Morgz

No comments: