Wednesday, September 24, 2008

#24

That Cat is the Key To It All - Also, It is Darned
By XII

Intro - It's Nice To Meet Other Heathens
I can come down like Cain to swing a wicked chariot
Spitting beer and cigarettes on God's Precious Moments collectibles
The wind carries the messages of all the new wars
I pluck them like chosen grapes, dangling
There is a bright, red pick up truck in Topeka, Kansas
One day it will run me down completely, damn it all
Main - Meet Our Man
(babygirl)(babygirl)
The queen of the town people
Her float, moving galas, invade
My galaxy (or head space)
Leaving a flawed trace
I tried to hold it all in
Jumped right up with the wind
Heard you gasp, saw your scepter
Mostly heard the voice of My Master Deceiver
I laughed right out loud at this
Ran away but first stole a kiss
Kicked out the band leader's shins
But this is not a list of my sins
So let me tell you, the day was clear
It was coming, it was near
Took Compton to the north side
I felt just like the right guy
Reached the building, pulled the door
But nothing happened, got nothing more
My dry tongue is in need of molasses
I fell young, I feel spastic
End - Meet Everything Else
I dug up Abraham
I am a bad man
I dug up Abraham
I ruined God's plan
Breeze rocks me to sleep
Judgment on coasts in the east
Where I dug up the covenant

No comments: