Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#17

Honor + Asshole
By XII

Dry teeth hurt me tongue bad
Island drown in shark language
No known man steps soft
Let down my basket harshly
Hurriedly shushing seven headed children
Golden seals flash in nudism
Flying solo hurts fuel supply
Real stretchy hurt men
Cry into dark paper bags
Breathing like Amadeus briefly
Eyes on you or me or our family
Keep out of the trashcan
Can Jesus do the can-can?
Please pleases Pleaser Caesar
Bow down in downtown at high noon
Pick pistols from the pinkness
She wouldn't dare hug my teddy collection
Hurt me like a hurricane
Puke downstream is green clear
Gloves, shovel, bright purple
I love dancing over to you and punching
Hallow alleycat draws near
Halo placed in dictionaries before hello
Longitude is like latitude is like love
Coffee breaks my stupid hearts
Let's all hurt in a circle!
Cry in a bucket!
Weep in a forum!
I HATE MY DAD
My alcohol problems are everyone's fault
Fuck I hate your faces
Go back where you came
Break open your gift bag
Surprise!
I got you two good eyeballs
Some wordplay for the work day
and a shitty little Furby
told me that he loved me
I left him in the Puget Sound
But he would not fucking drown
Am I awake or sleeping?
Is my pager beeping?
I've got two more days
I am always solitary afraid
Soldiers on soldiers shouting my name
I wish I had a coma dream state
Stop the thinking, press releases
Every damn person wishes I had Jesus
Never touched the byline copy
Won't admit till I know they've caught me
and I said
Quoting movies is a substance
Snorting popularity is social justice
Rocks in my Cocoa pebbles
Fuck your shitty CDs
I won't listen to all but not me
Or anyone without headphones
Playing around hot plates
I think my shy breakdown is late
Colossal nothing ever ends
or goes over the fence
Spinning gross shit around the sink
Get someone to scrape it out
Hold it up, write it down

No comments: