Sunday, December 9, 2007

whoa man, I just thought of a better way to surprise both of your spouses

Dear Blog,

It's been a bit of a boring weekend. I won't go over the specifics. I feel, sometimes, like I'm just writing a boring account of my day. That's not cool. No one really wants to read that. Even I don't think it's very interesting.

I might have time to transcribe some more It's Ben's Life now that I have no homework left to do. So, for the two or three people that may or may not read it, look for that.

I'm still reading "The Wal-Mart Effect" by Charles Fishman. I would recommend it if you want to understand our current economical state better. Or if you want to understand Wal-Mart and it's choke hold on our economy better. Either way it's a super interesting read. I find that I like more non-fiction lately. The bonus is that non-fiction makes you look smarter. The ladies love that, don't they? I can't remember.

I still can't play my guitar but have no idea where to find a fucking G string. I finally found a music store but they had no single G strings for sale.

Only nine days left to go! Hoo-rah!

I really hate the idea of living with a stranger next year and all the turmoil that could create. I don't know how I would be able to handle that. I need a safe space to relax and be myself at. A space that I can be guaranteed to be safe at. When that is changed or invaded I have problems. Sometimes I worry a lot and it's been one of those times pretty constantly lately.

I wish I didn't constantly wonder when I will stop being single. Why do I have to be paralyzed by that sometimes? It's a debilitating situation for me and I don't think it has to be. I thought I had a handle on it at one point. But, I'm learning that I don't usually have as much control over things as I think I do. It's a shocking and disheartening realization. Word up.

Yours,
B Morgz

No comments: