Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Won't Fuck Us Over

Dear Blog,

I just got finished doing my very last physical fitness test for Theory of Wellness. I can finally say goodbye to that shitty health/PE class. It was just one big repeat of high school, which, trust me, I did not want or need.

I tried to work on the guitar some last night and I broke a string. But, I was able to keep playing on Kyle's guitar. He is a nice guy, that Kyle.

I still haven't finished my speech that's due tonight for a group meeting. Oh, well. I'm not too worried. I am going to go work on that now. No Thursday nap for me. Kyle is sleeping right now and I can hear his soft breathing. That sounds creepy. I hope he is dreaming about rabbits in a field.

Still waiting for the steam train home. But, I think I can make it. I might freeze first, though. It's so ball busting cold here. I had to walk seven minutes out to the gym in shorts. Then I had to walk back after rigorous exercise. So far, not a good day. I am going to go take a shower now. Because, I am gross and need the heat.

Wow, these are getting boring. I promise to really spice the next one up. Or just not type it when I'm super exhausted, which I've been doing lately.

Oh, I forgot to mention, my movie review comes out in today's Collegian. I am excited to see my words in print in the newspaper. Super excited!

Yours,
B Morgz

No comments: