Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cat Stevens FTW

Dear Blog,

Kyle and I agree that Cat Stevens and hookah would go perfect together. It played for one brief second and was gone. They change it back to hip-hop. It was okay though, I was chilling and calm. Smoking hookah was one of the best experiences I've ever had. It was totally amazing. I was so calm and relaxed. I could talk about anything I wanted. It was so free and the hookah tasted great. I'm glad to be having new experiences and defying the college.

It had been a really bad week (See my earlier post). But, now I'm feeling downright giddy. This might not even last till morning but I hope it does.

I got a nice bag of food from the college for finals week. It's apparently something my parents pre-paid for. It is very delicious and Kyle and I have already torn into it. Fantastic!

Hooray for good moods! Hooray for hookah! Hooray for everyone! Hip-hip hooray!

Yours,
B Morgz

No comments: