Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I don't want to watch a horror story Benjamin

Dear Blog,

Could someone please get me out of here? I can't believe I have to rot here for eight more days and then come back for a semester and continue rotting. Then go off to another summer and college where I have no idea whether I'll sink or swim. I can't get this whole thing off my back and I don't even know how much better I'll feel when I'm back home. Better, for sure. But, maybe still not so great.

I think I waste time better than anyone I know. But, I'm not proud, it gets you into lots of tricky situations. My guitar is still missing a string. Still. I wish I could play it. That was never a waste of time.

I wonder if I can go these last eight days without spending any money.

Yours,
B Morgz

No comments: