Wednesday, July 9, 2008

XII Poems (I-VI)

Thesis on Used Cars
By XII

All of this bad thinking gets boys in heaps of trouble.
You know, you know?

Ribbon
Isitnew
Ilikeiteitherway
Heyheyhey
ribbongirloverhere
suppersatmyplace
happygreetingstoyou
eatthewholeplate
consumemyclouddreams
sighmybigeyes
As you walk forward

Wax Dolls Dovetailing at the Speed of Light
By XII

Smiley! Smiley!
Shiny Happy!
Bombs on bursting hillsides
Smiling at my new children
I can guide them all
My curved hand
Beautiful napalm birth pictures
Hosanna!

My Maple Monsters
By XII

my grandmother’s picture
is the best picture because
her teeth are the sharpest
the same for her claws
Sanda comes a nightly vandal
With grim dark eyeballs
Heavy irons on his eyelids
I had never seen giant’s falls
Sharp evergreen bearded men
Holding conversations loud
Look away Santa, Grandma
Teetotalers always were so proud

Us Two and the Foggy Eyeglass Pills
By XII

Who yawned sunlight
Peeking through clouds
Shut your old mouth
I have my dear mothlight
Maps and pictures of dresses
Exhuming dead laces
Identifying the faces
Whose this dead dress is
Shout down the closet hole
I found miner’s hats
And a dozen bats
NO TRESSPASSING sign sold
They came at dark hours
Your mouth wired
I was too tired
They took what was ours

My First Girlfriend
By XII

Good morning Senator
Two more men are dead
Because of you
We need a decision
On the collision situation
Senator, are you listening
I will scream over oaken tables
Slam my fists
Tears cried for this war time
Open the window Senator
Get some cold fresh air
Decisions need to be made
All you do is sigh
And wag your head
Your hair is nice today
But your teeth are not

Our Whole Trip to France
By XII

You are such a whore
A dirty fucking whore
Don’t whore at me!
Whore yourself
For all I care
Just take a whore walk
Dig a whore hole
Do ya whore me?
Whoring winds tear
Rain in a downwhore
I whore you
I’m whorry
Whores on Parade
In your town
Tonight
Check whore times
For hocal listings

No comments: