Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ted Leo and Blog Changes


I just listened to the fine album Shake the Sheets by Ted Leo and The Pharmacists. I had previously heard of them but not checked them out until just now. I must say it was overall very fantastic and energetic. I love his vocal style and the way he writes. He has got a handle on powerfully catchy music. My favorites are "Lead is Better Than Dead", "Me and Mia", "The Angels' Share", and "Counting Down the Hours". I also listened to "The Window Song" by the Mountain Goats quite a bit today. It's great and I love the repeating chorus and I always love in the earlier Goats when JD used multiple backup girls. The song is off of Protein Source of the Future.... Now!.

You may have noticed some design changes here at the Pokeblog. I've spruced everything up and made it all nice and polished. I've added some links and some lists as to what I'm currently playing and listening to. Hope you like the changes! I sure do.

Yours,
B Morgz

No comments: