Tuesday, August 5, 2008

XII is in the present and he is codified and fully in control like the switchboard captain at your latest cabana boy beach bar parade

National Box Wine
by XII

Driving hard night streets
In the god-damn dawn
Isn't all the good mice
Already taken
Mr. Sir knows it all
Down the hall he falls
But no one in my mind cave
Thinks about the steering
The cold wheel is suddenly
Upon my thrusting,
crashing body
Hard thoughts in my
firm jello reality
Time stretches the
highway always

God Boat pts. I and II
by XII

Pour down the firmament
Lord of the Sabbath men
Puke on my dresses
Sunday morning vomit
is the Great LORDS REIGN
Not the greatest

----------------------

Breaking tablet pectorals
White gloved women
Successful America
In the tye man's hand
Like a record player
Skips the all good parts
Bring back the B-I-B-L-E
So we all have
something to eat on again
I'm so starving senior

No comments: