Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lame Life Update

Dear Blog,

This is my life this summer, because Ian wants to know (and maybe other people, I don't know). I have a job at the local Schnuck's grocery store. I work at the seafood counter. It doesn't smell that bad but it is kind of gross. It's very laid back though and it's a nice job. I work with some old friends and can reconnect with them, having not talked since high school. They will also allow me to come back to work over Christmas and next summer. Otherwise I stay in my house and watch TV shows courtesy of my Netflix account. I watched Season 1 of Dead Like Me and that was great. Also, 30 Days is very good. The third season of Weeds was less disappointing than it was made out to be and I still like the show. I've become enamored with director Paul Thomas Anderson and all of his work. Magnolia is now my favorite film. I also play my Xbox 360 a lot. It's not a complicated life but I am getting by. I look forward to returning to school. I am still writing, mostly fiction that only gets half finished, so I don't post it here. There's one thing I can post that I just have to get typed into the computer. I am being lazy about it. I am still writing songs and I posted a couple new ones on my facebook page today. Kyle and I made a whole album of my songs and Kyle is still mixing it. When it is done I will post it lots of places and make announcements and you will know. Unless I think it's not very good. I'm reading a lot too, thanks to reconnecting with my local library, and have a Shelfari account. It's a wonderful thing that helps you keep track of what you want to read and what you have read. I know there is a Facebook app like it but I prefer the separate website. I've recently found Skype totally incredible and my name there is: tehmountaingoats. Hit me up if you want to have futuristic chats. Tonight I looked at a bunch of guitars and mandolins on Musician's Friend, trying to determine how to screw up and not save the money I'm making now. Everyone have a good night. This has felt entirely too self-indulgent.

Yours,
B Morgz

1 comment:

Ian M. said...

All you do is
Kiss
Kiss
Kiss
The Lady On the Lips